Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home Business - Flexible Working Hours

First, let me start off with what home business is not. Many people, including my best friends, have the impression that home business is about lying on the sofa, slipping tea and watching Korean dramas. How then, my dear friends, do the money come in if I do not work?
Well, let me set the record straight that, in reality, the opposite is true. Working at home doesn't mean that you work less hours. You still work 8 hours a day, just that one of the greatest benefit is that you chose when you want to work, not governed by any corporate structure that insist you work from 9am to 6pm (and you cannot always leave at 6pm, otherwise your Boss thinks you do not have much to do).
So this means I can work 2 hours in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night. On another day, I might wake up late and work 4 hours in the afternoon and 4 at night. Get my point?
Yes, I can watch Korean dramas anytime I want, but first, I have to work hard to make sure the money is coming in first right?
Do I miss the structured office environment? More on that in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment