Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally, An Off Day!!

My off day today, after six days of continuous work. It is a weekday and I treasure every moment I have with my family. I love to go out during weekdays. You don't get caught in traffic jams, you don't have to 'chop' your seat when you eat, you don't see queues at the cashier. (oops, better stop here, wait I get 'hammered' by my 9-to-5 friends). But it is fair right? Cause I work over the weekends...

I went to Spotlight today and bought some nice laces. The lady serving me at the cashier was very friendly and nice (see? weekday afternoon la, less crowd, no stress, so can smile a lot) Oh yes, soon I will decorate my home again, bit by bit, to get the Shabby Chic look. When I am done, I will post more photos for all to see ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment