Friday, June 11, 2010

Home + Business = Home Business

I have been running a home business for several years now, conducting beading and polymer clay workshops in the comfort of my home and managing an online beading supplies business. People asked, "Home business got business meh?" I believe it is the way you brand and market your home business.
First of all, to show that I am serious about my business, I have dedicated one entire air-conditioned bedroom (of my 4-room HDB flat) to conduct my workshop, complete with a full size table that can seat 4 students comfortably. I have also partitioned half of my living room to display and store my beading supplies.
Secondly, it is important to get licensed too. My home business is approved by HDB.
People asked again, "Home business can make money meh?". Well, that is my business secret...
But seriously, what do I like about my home business?
Read more...in my next posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment