Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Funny Customers

Calling them 'funny' is an understatement. They are really weird!! I am sure you have come across such customers...
THE NO SHOW - Customer ordered some stuffs online and decided to self collect. Fixed appointment and did not turn up. Did not even tell me she is not coming!!
THE NO SHOW PART TWO - Another customer fixed appointment to buy some stuff from me, claim proudly that she is going to buy 'loads of stuff'. On the day of appointment, surprise, surprise. She did not turn up and did not even bother to tell me she is not coming!!
THE DELAY AND DISAPPEAR - Customer ordered some stuffs from my online shop. When asked to pay, she says she is coming to collect but did not say when. When asked again a few days later, yes, she said she is coming and will tell me when. And then...she disappeared...
I really don't understand the attitude of people nowadays, at least can tell me whether they are coming or not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment