Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time Flies

Do you realise it is already July??? Half of 2010 is over! SO FAST?!
Do you remember what resolution you made at the start of 2010? Don't be surprise if you have not achieved many of them. For me? I never make new year resolutions. Why? Is it because I won't achieve them too? It is just not my nature to plan or make resolutions. Everyday, I just go with my gut feel and do what I need for the day. Well, it worked for me so far, so why change? Is that why I am not rich and successful? 'Rich and successful' are subjective and differs from person to person. S$1000 may be a household income for some while some will spend it all on one dress! Yes ONE dress.
Oops...doing so much thinking today...but it is a nice cool weather now...and a Saturday...perfect for a nap. Too bad, I have to conduct a lesson now...

No comments:

Post a Comment