Thursday, July 8, 2010

World Cup is almost over!!!

Cheers...the World Cup is almost over. Hooray!!! Jump for joy!! (Just trying to irritate my husband)
Yes...the World Cup affects almost everyone, doesn't it? I never like soccer and I can never understand why so many people are crazy enough to watch 22 people chasing after a ball!! But that doesn't mean I wasn't affected for the past month.
My crazy hubby watched most of the matches and even some at 2.30am. There goes my beauty sleep. Although he is kind enough to turn the volume down and not shout 'GOALLLLLL!' in the middle of the night, I still couldn't sleep. I don't know why. It meant that I followed his weird cycle of sleep late, wake up late, sleep late, wake up late...I know soccer fans are going to hate me but I will be glad life goes back to normal after July 11

No comments:

Post a Comment